Can’t RDP over WiFi on Windows 8/8.1 over 802.1n
Another quick Microsoft fix
Have you tried:
1. Deleting the wireless profile and reconnecting to the network?
2. Connecting to RDP over LAN and then connecting to WiFi while on the RDP session over LAN?
3. Saving credentials according to this guide?
1. Goto PC Settings/Network/Connections
2. Click the Wireless network you are connected to
4. Try connecting to RDP now.
Microsoft used to ask you whether or not you wanted to trust a network over 802.1n wireless connections but due to a recent update, it just assumes all 802.1n networks are business networks and will automatically set the network to untrusted.